A Day Out with Thomas
March 15-17 & 23-24, 2024
Day Out With Thomas: Bubble Tour is heading to the Florida Railroad Museum with loads of bubble themed games and activities! Say Hello to Sir Topham Hatt, enjoy live entertainment, photo ops, the exclusive gift shop, photo ops, lawn games and so much more. Take a real train ride with Thomas and spend the day creating memories for the whole family.
Tickets for this event are sold and managed by TicketWeb.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Day Out with Thomas™?
- Day Out With Thomas™ is a family event that offers aspiring engineers
and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic
storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine™.
Who is Thomas the Tank Engine™?
- Since Thomas the Tank Engine left the depot more than 70 years ago, this
Really Useful Engine and his Island of Sodor friends have chugged their
way into the hearts of preschoolers and grownups worldwide. Based on
The Railway Series of classic stories authored by a father who loved trains
and wanted a shared experience with his son, Thomas & Friends™ is a rite
of passage that inspires the imagination while teaching life lessons of
friendship, exploration and cooperation.
What are the appropriate ages for Day Out With Thomas?
- Day Out With Thomas is a family event that welcomes passengers of all
Will Thomas the Tank Engine be there?
- Thomas the Tank Engine has traveled all the way from the Island of
Sodor and has arrived Right on Time to take a ride with you and your
Will Sir Topham Hatt be there?
- Yes, Sir Topham Hatt will take time away from his busy schedule as
Controller of the Railway on the Island of Sodor to meet and take
pictures with guests.
Where is the event?
- The event is located at the Florida Railroad Museum. We’re at 12210 83 rd
Street East, Parrish, Florida 34219.
When is the event?
- Friday-Sunday, March 15-17 and Saturday-Sunday, March 23-24, 2024.
When do tickets go on sale and How Do I Purchase Them?
- Tickets are on sale NOW! Your tickets can only be purchased online
via TicketWeb. Everyone Ages 1 and Up need a ticket.
How much are tickets?
- Tickets cost $19-$23 depending on the day and time you choose to ride.
Who needs tickets?
- Everyone Ages 1 and Up need a ticket to enter the event activities and ride the train.
What is included in the ticket price?
- A ticket for Day Out With Thomas includes the train ride with Thomas
the Tank Engine, as well as a variety of Thomas & Friends themed
entertainment, including play pod with a variety of activities, Party
Zone with plenty of fun including a dance party, live entertainment,
and so much more. Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Sir
Topham Hatt, the Controller of the Railway on the Island of Sodor.
How will I receive my tickets?
- All tickets will be e-mailed from TicketWeb. There are no on site ticket sales or Will-Call Pickup for this event.
What is the Refund/Exchange Policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged to another Day Out with Thomas date or time at the Florida Railroad Museum.
Do you recommend purchasing tickets in advance?
- Yes! Please purchase your ticket ahead of the event as there are no ticket sales on site. You can purchase your tickets via TicketWeb. Everyone Ages 1 and Up need a ticket.
Is there parking available on site?
- Plenty of FREE parking is available.
When should we arrive for our train ride with Thomas?
- Please plan to arrive a MINIMUM of 30 minutes prior to your departure time. Boarding gates close 5 minutes prior to departure so Thomas can leave Right On Time.
What time does the train depart?
- Thomas departs hourly beginning at 9:00 am. The last ride departs at 4:00
pm. The time on your ticket is the specific departure time for your ride with Thomas. You are welcome to enjoy all other event activities before and after your ride time.
When does boarding begin?
- Boarding begins 20 minutes prior to your departure time. Please note, boarding gates close 5 minutes prior to departure so Thomas can leave Right On Time.
Is there assigned seating on the train?
- There is no assigned seating. Seating is first come, first served based on your position in line at the boarding gates.
How long is the train ride?
- Your train ride with Thomas will last approximately 25 minutes.
How many times can I ride?
- Each ticket is valid for one train ride at the specific departure time listed. You are welcome to purchase additional tickets for multiple departure times.
What if there is inclement weather?
- Day Out with Thomas takes place rain or shine.
Are cameras allowed?
- YES! Absolutely! Guests are encouraged to capture their Day Out With
Thomas memories for their photo albums and to share online. Don’t
forget to tag your photos with the hashtag #DayOutWithThomas!
Are strollers permitted?
- Yes, Day Out With Thomas is a family event that welcomes guests of all
ages. There is even a designated area for stroller parking during the
Is food available?
- Yes! There are a wide array of options for food to purchase throughout the
Is the event handicap accessible?
Are pets allowed?
- Pets are not allowed at Day Out With Thomas.